Private Health Coaching
Isn’t it frustrating to feel like no matter what you do, your body just doesn’t feel right? Many of us have gotten used to the thought that getting the seasonal cold, having allergies or digestion issues, and being generally tired are normal and inevitable.
We’ll share a secret with you: getting sick is NOT normal. Our bodies are meant to be healthy, just like all animals in nature.
We want to help you find your way to that VIBRANT, NATURAL HEALTH. You deserve to go through life in a healthy, thriving body.
We can help you learn how to:
- Achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Manage your cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar
- Relieve allergies and frequent colds
- Understand your cravings and reduce your dependence on certain foods
- Improve your moods and manage your stress
- LOVE YOUR BODY AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!
The One-on-One Health Counseling program is all about helping you find your unique journey to better health in a way that works for your lifestyle and is also enjoyable to you.
Contact us for more information or to schedule an initial consultation.
- Two one-hour meetings per month. At each session we discuss progress, what’s working or not working, give you additional the tools and information to move towards your goals, deepen the understanding of your body and of the lifestyle changes and foods that will continue to balance it.
- The program duration is either 3 months (6 sessions) or 6 months (12 sessions). We agree on the length of your program during our initial consultation.
- Individual tailoring of the health program and all recommendations following every session
- Handbook, tools and goodies to get you started on your healthy lifestyle
- Unlimited email support throughout the program
- Bi-weekly Transformation One newsletter
If this sounds like a good fit for you, or if you have questions, please feel free to Contact Us and we’ll start you off with a free introductory consultation to answer your questions and determine if our program is right for you.
If you are like most people, you’ve surely tried a variety of diets. Some may have worked better than others, but most of them likely relied on willpower and deprivation. That’s not only no fun, it’s counterproductive!
In order for lifestyle change to be really permanent what you do has to:
- Be practical
- Work with your lifestyle
- Be fun
- Be based on your body’s unique needs
- Align with your metabolic type
- Empower you and motivate you to maintain it for life
Traditional views of what constitutes “good nutrition” have been very limited. Sadly, unless we study it, most of us wouldn’t know what foods help us heal and what foods (even seemingly healthy ones) actually make us sicker. That’s where we can help.
Remember this: until the day you die, your body will work diligently to heal itself; all you need to do is help it along.
This website is not designed to, and does not provide medical advice. All content, including text, graphics, images and information on this website are designed to provide general information only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If medical advice is required, the services of a medical professional should be sought. The final choices should be made jointly by you and your doctor.